- NEW! 4-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- NEW! Traxxas 3000mAh 8.4V 7-cell NiMH battery with iDTM
- TQ™ 2.4GHz radio system
- Waterproof electronics for all-weather driving
- excitement in water, mud and snow!
- 35+mph* Top Speed!
- Titan® 12-Turn 550 Modified Motor
- XL-5 Waterproof Electronic Speed Control
- Equipped with Patented Traxxas' High-Current Connector
The Traxxas Bandit™ redefines traditional buggy performance by creating a whole new class of Extreme Sports Buggy™. Bandit offers the highest levels of speed, action, and fun that will easily make it one of your favorites for all kinds of R/C driving excitement. The lightweight Bandit chassis is loaded with an aggressive Titan® 12-Turn modified motor and a high-current XL-5 Electronic Speed Control that deliver lightning-fast acceleration and incredible 35+mph* performance. Pull the trigger and Bandit rips massive rooster tails, soars over giant jumps, and lays down the power for pure performance and excitement at every turn. Bandit is infused with the latest tech including the patent-pending Revo®-Spec Torque-Control™ slipper clutch and Alias™ high-performance 2.2" racing tires. The advanced dual-pin rear, and ribbed front tread designs are engineered to work with our exclusive rubber compounds for superior off-road traction and directional control. The industry standard 2.2" mirror-chrome Tracer™ wheels open the door to a wide range of tire options, including the optional Traxxas Anaconda 2.2" street treads.
With Traxxas' exclusive waterproof electronics, Bandit can blast through puddles, mow through mud and shred snow. Your R/C adventures are limited only by your imagination. Jump it. Race it. Crash it. Bandit's legendary durability leaves everything else behind. Bandit is built Traxxas Tough™ to keep you off the workbench and deep in the fun zone. Plus, it's upgradeable with a full line of Traxxas factory parts and accessories for custom performance and personalization.
Precision 2.4GHz Control Radio System
With the TQ™ 2.4GHz radio system, you just switch on and drive. There are no channels or frequencies to manage, so the focus is on having fun. The TQ's ergonomic design is comfortable for all-day driving, and its sleek lines are enhanced by an internal antenna that is impervious to damage. To customize the controls, the transmitter's factory servo directions can be easily reversed through the simple programming system.
Traxxas 4-amp NiMH Peak Detection DC Fast Charger For quick, convenient, hassle-free charging, a 4-amp DC fast charger is included to maximize runtime and minimize down time. The included NiMH charger uses a 12-Volt DC power outlet for universal high-output charging. The brilliant LED provides charging status as soon as the battery is connected. The charger is optimized for charging your Traxxas iD Power Cell NiMH battery. Peak-detection circuitry makes sure the battery receives a full charge every time. The status LED flashes green to indicate when charging is in progress, then turns solid green when charging is complete for foolproof charging, peak performance, and maximum runtime.
Traxxas Power Cell NiMH Battery with iD
Bandit includes a Traxxas iDTM Power CellTM 3000mAh 8.4V Battery Pack which is optimized for free-flowing power and maximum punch with premium quality, low-resistance cells; flexible, silicone-jacketed 12-gauge wire; heavy-duty welded tabs; and Traxxas High-Current Connectors. Traxxas iD chargers (sold separately) auto-detect iD-equipped Power Cell batteries and automatically set and optimize charge settings. Precision assembly with attractive, individually wrapped cells and clear overwrap complete the package.
Waterproof Receiver Box (#3628) with TQ 2.4GHz (#6519)Traxxas shocked enthusiasts with the release of our exclusive watertight, sealed electronics in the E-Maxx that provided the freedom to drive where you want to drive through water, mud, snow, and other wet-running conditions that wouldn't have been possible before. Now the Traxxas Bandit is Ready-To-Race® with this waterproof technology. The new XL-5 electronic speed control and the mini receiver are sealed against the elements giving you the freedom go places you might not have thought possible. It opens up a whole new world of adventure and fun. Wet muddy tracks are no problem for the Bandit.
Being faster is more fun! Bandit's performance comes from a system of components that are engineered to work together for efficient operation and high-output performance. The Titan® 12T 550 modified motor is designed for brutal mod-motor power with virtually maintenance-free operation and long-lasting performance. The Titan's integrated cooling fan pulls cool air through the motor to keep temperatures down. Airflow is routed through cooling passages molded into the motor plate. A cooler running motor equates to faster speeds, longer runtime, and extended motor life.
XL-5 Waterproof Electronic Speed Control (#3018R) (2014) (with LVD)The waterproof XL-5 Electronic Speed Control tames the Titan 12T with high current handling, EZ-Set® one-button setup, and smooth, high-frequency control. Three drive profiles, low voltage detection for compatibility with 2-cell LiPo battery packs, thermal shutdown protection, gold-plated connectors, and incredibly low resistance are all included features you might expect to only be available on an expensive replacement ESC. The XL-5 is the first electronic speed control equipped with the patented Training Mode™ that limits full-throttle power to 50%. This allows young or new drivers to safely develop their control skills before unlocking full power to the Titan 12T motor. Bandit is perfect for drivers of any age and skill level. Only Traxxas has it.
Traxxas High-Current Connector (NiMH) (Details & Features)Your Traxxas R/C vehicle and battery are equipped with the Traxxas iD High-Current Connector*. Designed to handle high-current applications and funnel maximum power to your vehicle’s electronics, the Traxxas iD High-Current Connector also enables the charger and battery to communicate. This means optimum charge settings specific to your battery for quicker, safer, more complete charging and extended battery life. Traxxas iD High-Current Connectors let you get the quickest, safest charge for your battery so you can unleash the maximum power and runtime for your Traxxas vehicle.
- NEW 4-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- NEW Traxxas 3000mAh, 8.4V, 7-cell NiMH battery with iDTM
- Waterproof electronics permit driving in water, mud and snow.
- Waterproof receiver box.
- High-torque Waterproof Traxxas 2056 steering servo.
- Powerful Titan® 12T 550 modified motor with internal cooling fan.
- Bandit reaches speeds in excess of 35mph using the included
- optional 31-tooth pinion gear.*
- High-performance waterproof XL-5™ Electronic Speed Control.
- Innovative watersealed design
- Three Drive Profiles
- Sport Mode - Forward / Brake / Reverse
- Race Mode - Forward / Brake
- Training Mode™ - 50% Forward / Brake / 50% Reverse (patented)
- 12-Turn motor limit for 550 size motors
- 15-Turn motor limit for 540 size motors
- Integrated on/off switch
- Traxxas EZ-Set® one-button setup
- LiPo, NiCad, and NiMH compatible with two-stage low-voltage detection
- High-efficiency MOSFET transistors
- Efficient Magnum 272™ three-gear transmission with ball bearings.
- Sealed gearbox protects the transmission with beefed up motor
- guard for extra protection.
- Revo®-Spec Torque-Control™ slipper clutch system (patent pending).
- External gear cover with easy slipper clutch access.
- Reliable planetary gear differential.
- Telescoping U-joint driveshafts.
- Fiber-composite monocoque chassis.
- Durable gray chassis components offer a fresh tech look.
- Speed control and receiver are securely fastened to chassis.
- Easy access battery compartment.
- New easy to remove and re-install wing mounting system
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks™ with X-ring technology.
- White powder coated shock springs feature a new responsive spring rate.
- Durable solid camber links eliminate the need for adjustment.
- Captured rod ends won't pop off for superior durability.
- Alias™ 2.2" step-pin rear tires and Alias ribbed front tires offer superior
- off-road traction.
- Bandit's Alias step-pin rear tires come pre-glued on mirror-chrome five-spoke Tracer™ wheels.
- ProGraphix® multi-colored painted body is available in red,
- blue, black, and silver.
- Bandit is backed by unparalleled Traxxas support and parts availability.
BANDIT (#24054-1) SPECS
- Length: 16.25" (413mm)
- Front Track: 9.84" (250mm)
- Rear Track: 9.84" (250mm)
- Weight: 48oz (1.36 kg)
- Height (overall): 7" (178mm)
- Wheelbase: 11.25" (286mm)
- Front Shock Length: Long
- Rear Shock Length: XXLong
- Front Tires (pre-glued): Alias™ Ribbed 2.2"
- Rear Tires (pre-glued): Alias™ Step-Pin 2.2"
- Front Wheels: 2.2" Mirror-Chome (Tracer™)
- Rear Wheels: 2.2" Mirror-Chome (Tracer™)
- Electronic Speed Control: XL-5™ Electronic Speed Control
- Motor (electric): Titan® 12T 550 (12-turn 550)
- Steering Servo: #2056 High Torque Waterproof
- Transmitter: TQ 2.4GHz Radio
- Receiver: #6519 3-Channel Micro
- Gear Ratio (internal): 2.72 (final drive: 10.17)
- Differential Type: Planetary Steel Gear
- Gear Pitch: 48-Pitch
- Transmission: Magnum 272™
- Steering: Bellcrank
- Chassis Type: Modified Tub
- Chassis Material: Fiber-Composite
- Top-Speed: 35+mph**
- Skill Level: 1
- *Battery Tray Dimensions: 139mm x 47.5mm x 28mm
- Included Charger: 4-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- Included Batteries: Traxxas 3000mAh, 5.4V, 7-cell NiMH battery with iDTM
- Required Batteries: 4 "AA" (transmitter)