For scalers seeking a realistic 6x6 crawler with authentic military feel, the Ready-to-run (and ready-for-anything!) Axial SCX10 II UMG10 6X6 delivers, with the relentless and proven SCX10™ II chassis for a wild thrill on all terrains – rain, hail or shine.
See what new territory you can explore with the 1/10 scale Axial® UMG10™ 6X6 RTR, where six wheels prove better than four! Built around the well-recognised SCX10™ II chassis, the UMG10™ 6X6 delivers class-leading RC crawler performance in one convenient RTR package – add a battery and charger and you’re ready to get crawling. The full-size 6x6 military-style body has been captured perfectly, with scale features including 1.9 military-spec wheels and tyres, a working spare and built-in mounting positions for front and rear LED lights, ensuring continued realism day or night. The UMG10™ 6X6 is sure to exceed all of your expectations out on the dirt track, whether that hot Australian sun is beating down or it’s raining cats and dogs, the waterproof electronics and durable SCX10 II metal-geared transmission will keep the thrill alive in all weather and terrains!
Incredible scale detail
The ready-to-run Axial® SCX10™ II UMG10™ 6X6 delivers realistic performance with an authentic military feel — enhanced by this scale crew cab body with hinged rear cage for quick chassis access. The aggressive approach angle created by the vehicle's front end design enables the UMG10™ 6X6 to take on steep inclines, and the long 17.3" (439mm) wheelbase helps with agility in challenging terrain.
The moulded plastic grille features accurate details such as a radiator, an embossed Axial® logo, two clear marker lenses, and two headlight lenses. Additional scale details can be found throughout the body for an authentic military look.
The rear cage features a hinge system that not only carries a fully-functional spare tyre, but allows speedy access to the chassis for maintenance too. Just remove two body clips hidden under the cab and raise the body to reach the battery and other on-board components.
Mil-Spec wheels and tyres
The UMG10™ 6X6 crawler is kept on course with six 1.9 MT45 tyres, moulded in sticky Axial® S30 compound rubber, making bashing in all terrains almost effortless. Their big block, symmetrical tread pattern provides plenty of grip to get over any obstacle. The tyres are mounted on injection-moulded, 3-piece, MW19 beadlock wheels, where once again an authentic military look has been achieved. A real spare tyre is also included.
Tandem rear AR44 axles
The UMG10™ 6X6 class-leading axle performance. Tandem AR44™ rear axles with a high pinion design provide the durability required to get through any terrain, on every day of the year. Universal joint axles, helical cut internal gears and high-quality bearings all come standard. The ring gear/locker is a single-unit piece made of strong sintered metal, and the pinion is CNC cut for robustness.
The AR44™ axles feature a high pinion gear set for a much lower gear ratio than most vehicles, plus a smaller pumpkin and added strength. The gear set overcomes the torque twist often associated with smaller gear sets. The axle itself is a perfect depiction of the toughness the SCX10 has become known for, despite being delivered in a smaller housing.
The ultra-compact transmission allows for a wide range of gearing choices. The overall ratio can be adjusted using different pinion and spur gear choices, allowing speeds from competition level crawling to (controlled) recklessness - all whilst the transmission housing design retains the basic function of the original transmission - but in a new and more authentic case.
Spektrum™ STX2® Radio with SRX200 receiver
The STX2 2-channel radio system offers many features of higher-end 2.4GHz radio systems like throttle/steering reversing, throttle/steering travel adjust & throttle limiting.
Built-in 3-position throttle limiter
Steering & throttle rate & trim adjustments with throttle and steering reversing
FHSS 2.4GHz protocol offers extended range and interference-free performance
The SRX200 is a 2 channel 2.4GHz receiver that operates on the FHSS modulation. It is conformal coated to help prevent damage from all elements including dust and water. Features an extra-long antenna lead for easy and effective antenna placement.
What you need
- 7.4V 30+C 5000+mAh 2S Hardcase LiPo Battery with IC3™ or EC3™ Connector
- Compatible Balancing Charger
- AA Batteries (4) for Transmitter
- Six 1.9 MT45 tyres, moulded in sticky Axial® S30 compound rubber
- Tandem AR44™ rear axles with a high pinion design
- High pinion gears for added ground clearance, better driveshaft angles and increases gear surface contact for greater durability
- Axial 35T brushed water resistant motor
- Larger load bearings around the gear set reduce flex and strengthen the drivetrain
- Small pumpkin for increased clearance and a more scale look
- Optimized gear ratio reduces torque twist
- Ring gear/locker is a single-piece unit made of strong sintered metal
Front and rear LED lights for realism that continues when the sun goes down
Steel c-channel frame rail extensions
Two piece truck bed
Adjustable coil over shocks that feature precision-machined pistons for smooth action
Waterproof Dynamite AE-5L ESC is 3S LiPo capable yet easily switched "in the field" between LiPo and NiMH battery
Waterproof Spektrum S605 servo
- Charger Sold Separately
- Final Drive Ratio 40.44:1, 42:1
- Ground Clearance
- .4GHz Spektrum STX2 2-ch TX, SRX200 RX
- Weight 5.5lbs (2.5kg)
- Motor Size 540
- Height 9.6" (245mm)
- Suspension 4-Link Solid Axle
- Wheel Width 1" (25.4mm)
- Gear Pitch 32-Pitch
- Wheel Diameter 1.9" (48.3mm)
- Vehicle Type 1/10 Scale 6x6 Crawler, Crawler
- Wheel Type Injection Molded 3-Piece Beadlock
- Approximate Assembly Time No assembly required
- Ball Bearings Full Set
- Body Molded Polycarbonate, Trimmed and Painted, Two-Piece Bed
- Chassis Steel C-channel
- Max Battery Dimensions 5.5 x 1.8 x 1.0" (139 x 46 x 25mm)
- Pinion 14T
- Size/Scale 43739
- Front and Rear 9.1" (230mm), Distance from Outer Edges of Tyres Measur…
- Spur Gear 56T
- Tyre Tread Axial MT45 Big Block Symmetrical Pattern
- Water-Resistant Yes
- Tyre Diameter 4.6" (117mm)
- Batteries 5000mAh 30C 2S LiPo w/IC3 Connector
- Speed Control Waterproof AE-5L w/IC3 Battery Connector
- Tyre Compound R35 Sticky Compound
- Completion Level Ready-To-Run
- Width 9.1" (230mm)
- Servos Spektrum S605 9KG Waterproof Chassis Mounted Metal Gear Steering Servo…
- Drivetrain 6WD
- Shock Type Six Oil-Filled, Injection Molded Bodies
- Wheelbase 17.3" (439mm)
- Differential Locked
- Length 23" (584.2mm)
- Motor Type-Brushed