- Wide 2S to 6S input voltage range
- Sensored Motor Support (Castle XSeries Sensor Harness Included)
- 8A Adjustable BEC (5.25V8.0V)
- Data logging
- Rugged CNC Aluminium Case
- Castle Link Programming Support
- Integrated Capacitors
- Removable 30mm Cooling Fan
- Integrated 4mm Bullet Connectors
- 12 AWG Power Wires
- Waterproof Switch
- Audible Alerts
Putting the X in Extreme!
The Mamba X Crawler edition is our latest offering for the crawling crowd. We have taken our new 1406 low kv crawler motors and paired it with the high power, ultra reliable Mamba X ESC. This combo is ideal for low speed crawling or trail running in vehicles weighing up to 9lbs on 2s to 4s; it can also be used in more aggressive setups like rock racing and extended hill climbing on vehicles up to 5lbs. Your ESC will come with our new V2.02 firmware that has been enhanced for rock crawling and sensored operation.
The Auxiliary Advantage.
Mamba X features the addition of a new, programmable Auxiliary Wire that allows you to make “on-the-go” adjustments to several settings such as torque control, and max throttle, and fine-tune the performance of your ESC right from the transmitter using an auxiliary channel on the receiver. The AUX wire function is disabled by default but is programmable via Castle Link. Once you have programmed the functionality of the AUX wire, that setting can then be adjusted on-the-go from a compatible transmitter. Try out the brand new Crawler Mode for incredible versatility!
The Mamba X is telemetry ready, which means owners of Futaba T4PX Transmitters will be able to purchase the Castle Telemetry Link for S.BUS2. Real-time data such as ESC temperature, voltages, and RPM can be monitored to ensure performance advantages and spare you the “unknown” parameters that all R/C enthusiasts experience at some point. Telemetry data provides another level of protection and can increase performance.
Input Voltage Range:
- MIN: 2S LiPo
- MAX: 6S LiPo (25.2V)
- Adjustable: 5.5V, 6.0V, 7.5V. or 8.0V (8A Peak), default 5.5V
- Waterproof* design allows for use in nearly any environment.
- Yes, but may be disabled for racing.
- Yes, factory equipped (30mm)
Weight (with wires):
- 4.0mm female bullets for motor connection.
Input Voltage Range:
Mounting Hole Specifications: