This is the Kyosho Tomahawk 1/10 2wd Buggy Kit. In 1983, Kyosho decided they needed a pure race chassis. By modifying and tweaking the acclaimed Scorpion chassis, Kyosho engineers had a race car. When it was released, the Tomahawk swept the competition in Japan and around the world, creating a true legend.
Kyosho has listened to the requests from their fans, and the Tomahawk has become the 3rd model in Kyosho's Vintage Series. Keep in mind, this Tomahawk is not a reproduction of the original machine. Key components have been updated with modern technology to deliver superior performance. Incorporating metal parts from the 2014 Scorpion such as the 6061T6 aluminum main frame chassis, forged suspension arms, and 2-piece aluminum diecast gearbox, the Tomahawk is tough as nails. But, the Tomahawk will always be a pure racing machine with its characteristic Spartan double deck chassis. The radio box has been eliminated to reduce weight and the battery is side mounted for optimal weight distribution for further improved racing performance.
· Length: 380mm
· Width: 236mm
· Height: 145mm
· Wheelbase: 263mm
· Tread (F/R): 198mm / 195mm
· Tire (F/R): Φ75 x 20mm / Φ85 x 41mm
· Gear Ratio: H- 6.9:1, L- 8.3:1
· Weight: 905g (approx.) (without R/C radio and batteries)
· Motor: 540 Class
· Pre-assembled kit (gearbox and oil shocks are pre-assembled)
· Polycarbonate clear body
· L type hex wrench
· Cross wrench
· Shock wrench
· Shock oil
· Reproduction of Tomahawk that swept races throughout the 1980’s.
· Parts updated to 2015 specifications.
· Gearbox and oil shocks are pre assembled (Requires filling with included oil).
· Decals included create vivid color scheme. Side window mesh recreated with decals.
· Redesigned rear body stay provides secure mounting of body.
· Front/rear tires recreate the look of original but with optimized block pattern and high grip material.
· Slipper clutch included to protect drive system from rough treatment and can be adjusted to suit various surface conditions.
· Countersunk main frame and use of tapping screws realize flat surface and reduces number of nuts.
· Hex type screws on chassis (except on some parts) add security and work efficiency.
· Compatible with optional parts for Scorpion for customized chassis tuning.
· Blister packaging recreates the original image of the Tomahawk.
Needed to Complete:
· 2 Channel Surface Transmitter System
· Steering Servo
· 540 class motor (30-27 turn recommended)
· ESC compatible with motor installed
· 7.2V Ni-MH Battery for chassis
· Battery charger
· Paint for polycarbonate body
· Batteries for transmitter
· Tools (1.5, 2, 2.5mm hex wrench driver)
A 1/24-scale thriller, the GT24B from Carisma is one fun RC car!
· 8000kV brushless motor
· Friction damper
· Rubber tyres
· New CTX8000 transmitter
· Fast servo
· 500mAh 1S 3.7V LiPo
· USB charger included
The GT24B from Carisma is a 1/24-scale RC buggy that comes with an 8000Kv brushless motor and four wheel drivetrain. It features a friction damper, rubber tyres and screen-printed body shell and wings.
This car comes with a blue or green colour scheme, in addition to a 2.4GHz radio setup, including a new CTX8000 transmitter. The servo is very fast and the car comes with full ball bearings and plastic gear differentials. The GT24B comes ready-to-run with a 500mAh 1S 3.7V LiPo battery and USB charger. You will also receive a small phillips head screwdriver, spare pinion gears and spur gears and four AA batteries for the transmitter. This is one fun-filled RC car! See for yourself. Order this Carisma car today.