Losi has come up with a 1/8th scale Monster Truck that can not only rocket along at 80 kph but also handles just about anything you can throw at it. The Losi LST 3XL-E is also kitted out with Active Vehicle Control (AVC) and the Spektrum DX2E ACTIVE to ensure you get the most out of the immense power at your disposal.
- Easy maintenance and battery changes with the removable flip top mounted body
- Fitted out with electronics from Dynamite
- New servo saver and large scale servo
- Limited slip centre differential
- Option for speedometer
- AVC equipped Spektrum DX2E ACTIVE radio system
- New wheels and tyres with an optional wheelie bar
- Dynamite Fuze 2200Kv motor with integrated motor mount and cooling fins
- Increased durability provided by updated, larger diameter shock shafts
- Drive pin stays in place through the use of a spring retaining coupler in the updated centre drive shafts
- Components are waterproof
- New moulded composite chassis with integrated side rails
Power, speed and toughness…sound like the characteristics you want in your RC Monster Truck? Look no further than the Losi LST 3XL-E. This is next level technology that can hit 80 kph with optional gearing on 6S power. The AVC system will give you control whether you’re bashing over dirt or you have it pinned on a high-speed asphalt run. This 1/8th scale Monster Truck can take pretty much whatever you can dish out and will have you thinking of its predecessor, the LST XXL-2, as a fond but fading memory.
You can run the Dynamite Fuze 1/8 Brushless 2200Kv motor and Fuze Brushless 150A ESC on either 4S or 6S power. The 6S power with optional gearing will have you hitting 80 kph no problems. You will also get enhanced performance and longer run times with the Losi LST 3XL-E’s newly integrated motor cool fins.
No matter what conditions you’re driving in you’ll get a proportional delivery of power to all parts of the vehicle with the LST 3XL-E’s uniquely utilised centre differential. Effortless balance and smooth acceleration are yours on any terrain.
Increased stability, performance, and, durability is improved with the weight of your batteries kept closer to the ground by the lowered moulded chassis.
Large scale servo
No need to worry about steering performance as the Spektrum S904 1/6 Scale WP digital servo is not only stronger and larger but also comes with a new adjustable servo saver which will prove invaluable in rough terrain.
You can depend on the DX2E Radio system
The LST 3XL-E includes a new Spektrum SPMSRS6000 RX with steering priority that when utilised with AVC ensures you will never have to put up with under steering.
Think you’re going fast? Plug in the optional speedometer to your Spektrum DX2E ACTIVE that is telemetry equipped for a true reading.
What you Need
- 2 × 2S or 3S 50C+ LiPo battery with EC5 connector
1 × LiPo battery charger with EC5 charge plug
23.0 in without wheelie bar (584.2mm)
18.5 in (469.9mm)
10.75 in (273.1mm)
3.75 in (95.3mm)
15.9 in (403.9mm)
15.5 lbs (7.0kg)
Molded Composite, with 6061 T6 Aluminum Mid Chassis Plate
Motor or Engine
Non-Sensored Brushless, 2200Kv Integrated Motor Mount
150A Sensorless BL WP
18KG Waterproof 1/5th Scale
2 x 2S or 3S 50C+ LiPo battery with EC5 connector (Sold Separately)
4.1 in (104.1) x 4.0 in (101.6mm)
Oil-Filled, Coil-Over Springs
3XL-E Truck, Flip Top Mount
Is Assembly Required