The Spektrum DX5 Pro Transmitter offers all R/C enthusiast an impressive list of high end features and a tremendously affordable price point. Pro racers to Bashers alike will be able to take advantage of high performance and reliability of Spektrums DSMR protocol. Much like the DX6R the DX5 Pro includes all the ergonomic adjustability whilst keeping spektrum’s intuitive and easy to use programming interface.
- Preset Drive Modes for current Losi vehicles allows drivers to change driving performance. Easily
- High resolution LCD and simple scroll programming for easy use
- 5 fullyproportional and flexible channels for crawlers, scalers and racers alike.
- Blazingly quick 5.5ms frame rate with the included SR2100 and other high speed receivers (SR2010)
- Telemetry displays like temp, RPM and voltage in realtime to the user
- 4cell battery holder with option for Lipo/Life for longer running time
- HUGE 250 model memory
- Includes optional grip, steering wedges and steering wheel for dialing in the perfect feeling
- Adjustable throttle trigger (Spring tension and side to side / forward aft position)
- Adjustable steering mechanism (Spring tension, position, and angle)
- Full Featured programing options. Including “On the Fly” Rates and Expo, Mixing, AVC, ABS and More!
Professional tuned and crafter, the updated Throttle and steering mechanism takes the overall feeling to a whole new level. The steering feel been greatly improved with a smoother left to right transition and the throttle throw has also been increased to give a greater resolution with a more natural range of motion. The net result is an improved driving experience that will allow the end user to have a great balance and ultimately greater control and accuracy over the vehicle.
Spektrums ever reliable, frequency agile DSMR 2.4GHZ system is the basis for the DX5 Pro and the heart of this low latency control system. The DSMR technology can be used in any surface application including marine. The range and response are superb, coupled with the security of knowing that in noisy 2.4 GHz environments your connection between your Radio and vehicle will always remain constant. It’s also backwards compatible with the DSM2 and marine specific receivers meaning long time Spektrum users can continue using their existing receivers.
Included with the DX5 PRO is the most compact receiver yet, the all new Antenna-les SR2100. Featuring an in built and convenient bind button with an integrated PCB antenna, the SR2100 has phenomenal range and a super quick 5.5ms latency.