Product Specifications (Specifications subject to change)
- Scale 1/14
- Construction type assembly kit
- Terrain use on-road
- Drive-train semi-trailer
- Drive type free-wheel
- Drive line solid axle
- Differential type n/a
- Suspension leaf spring
- Steering mechanism n/a
- Shock damper friction damper
- Shock damper material n/a
- Tire type rubber
- Tire tread radial
- Body material not included
- Chassis material aluminum
- Electronic Speed Control (ESC) not included
- ESC model n/a
- LED Light buckets yes
- LED lights no
- Motor not included
- Bearings metal and plastic bushings
- Adjustable camber fixed
- Adjustable toe angles fixed
- Adjustable ground clearance fixed
- Adjustable gear ratio fixed
- Adjustable wheelbase fixed
- Adjustable track width fixed
- Adjustable shock angle fixed
- Special feature 1 Aluminum frame
- Special feature 2 Plastic side panels
- Special feature 3 3-axle trailer
- Special feature 4 NYK Group markings
- Requires A TS Plastic model paint
Semi-Truck Kits Require
- 4ch Radio sys.
- Battery Pack
- TS Spray
- 8 x AA batteries
- Materials Glue Tools
Nippon Yusen Kaisya (NYK) is one of the largest shipping companies in the world. This is the Tamiya replica in 1/14 scale and it is the second container model released in the Tractor Trailer R/C category.
The container features an aluminum frame with durable ABS front, top, and side panels. The well-known NYK logos are reproduced on the included vinyl sticker sheet, and the container can be detached from the semi-trailer after assembly. The 3-axle semi-trailer chassis comes with a realistically reproduced leaf-spring suspension. This semi-trailer can be connected to any Tamiya 1/14 R/C Tractor Truck and a variety of Option Parts can also be installed for enhanced realism.
Important Radio Information
Please be advised when choosing a radio for your Tamiya Semi, you need to figure out what your final goal will be. Your choice is between an Analog or Digital trimmed 4ch radio.
If you plan on using your semi without an MFU (Multi-Function Unit), you can use either type radio.
If you even think you might use an Tamiya MFU on your semi, please only use a Analog radio.
Digital trim radios "WILL NOT" work with Tamiya MFU units.
Q. How Can I tell if my radio is Analog or digital trim?
Analog - Radio Trims slide from one end to the other
Digital - Radio Trims are only switches and click in either direction, No Sliding