This is a highly accurate 1/14 scale radio control model that recreates the Mercedes Benz Actros 3363 3-axle truck. The Actros series debuted in 2011 and was named 2012 Truck of the Year. Powered by a 15.6-liter inline-6 turbocharged diesel putting out a max of 630hp, the actual 3363 can haul up to 250 tons!
The Tamiya rendition faithfully captures the truck's modern form with the use of ABS plastic body parts and a number of metal chassis components. One look at the detailed interior and auxiliary equipment, such as air tanks, will confirm that the body features replica-quality realism, which is further enhanced with metal transfers depicting emblems and numerous metal-plated parts. The chassis is built for durability as it uses aluminum side channels with resin cross members. Drivability is accomplished by power from the front-mounted motor and is transmitted via a propeller shaft to the rear axle; built-in differential gears guarantee smooth cornering. Gear changes can be made via a separately-sold 4-channel transmitter.
The Actros' realism can be further heightened with separately-available trailers that can be attached to its coupler and make the model over a meter in length!
- Adjustable Gear Ratio 3-speed transmission
- Bearings Metal bushings
- Body Material ABS Plastic
- Chassis Material Aluminum & plastic
- Construction Type Assembly kit
- Differential Type Gear
- Drive Type Gearbox
- Led Light Buckets Yes
- Led Lights No
- Motor 540-brushed type
- Requires A 4-channel radio gear
- Scale 1/14
- Shock Damper Friction damper
- Special Feature 1 Length: 538mm, Width: 195mm, height: 305mm
- Special Feature 2 The body of the Actros 3363 is recreated accurately using newly-molded parts differentiating it from the 1851 spec model
- Special Feature 3 The tried and tested Tamiya 3-axle chassis utilizes a tough ladder frame with aluminum side channels and resin cross members. A realistic drivetrain setup sees the front mounted motor powering twin rear axles.
- Special Feature 4 3-speed transmission can be controlled via 4ch RC transmitter. Item 7255252 is the perfect radio to compliment the Actros kit
- Special Feature 5 Metal leaf spring dampers with built-in coil springs provide durable suspension
- Special Feature 6 Coupler is included to enable connection with any currently available Tamiya 1/14 scale trailers
- Special Feature 7 Compatible with the tractor truck option parts (TROP) Items 56531, 56532 and 56536. Use with Multi-Function Control Unit MFC-03 (Item 56523) (or MFC-01, Item 56511) for realistic LED lights and sounds
- Special Feature 8 Compatible with the tractor truck option parts (TROP) Items 56531, 56532 and 56536. Use with Multi-Function Control Unit MFC-03 (Item 56523) (or MFC-01, Item 56511) for realistic LED lights and sounds
- Suspension Leaf spring
- Terrain Use On-Road