This Radio Control model depicts the Nissan GT-R as a Drift Spec variant. The GT-R was unleashed onto the world by Nissan in December 2007. Laden with a powerful 3.8-liter V6 twin-turbo engine, dual clutch transmission, independent transaxle 4WD and more, it was designed to be a supercar ready to be driven anytime, anywhere and by anyone, and featured regular annual performance-boosting design tweaks.
The TT-02 chassis on which this Skyline is mounted on is an amazing machine. The TT-02 chassis is an entry level 4WD full independent suspension assembly kit that offers ease of assembly and easy maintenance. The TT-02D is the Drift Spec variant that includes special parts to make it a fun to drive drifting machine.
- Adjustable Gear Ratio Yes
- Bearings Shielded ball bearing
- Body Material Polycarbonate
- Body Stickers Included
- Chassis Material ABS Plastic
- Chassis Type TT-02D
- Construction Type Assembly kit
- Differential Type Gear
- Drive Type 4WD
- Electronic Speed Control (esc) TBLE-02 Capable of brushless & brushed motors (23T max brushed, 21.5 brushless)
- Led Light Buckets Yes
- Led Lights Yes
- Motor 540-brushed type Sport Tuned
- Requires A 2-channel radio gear, steering servo, 7.2volt battery & charger, Tamiya PS paint
- Scale 1/10
- Shock Damper CVA Oil-filled damper
- Special Feature 3 LED light units are included!
- Special Feature 5 Features 24mm width drift-spec tires on metal-plated mesh wheels
- Suspension 4-Wheel Fully independent Double Wishbone
- Terrain Use On-Road