RC SUBARU IMPREZA
The 1999 version of the two-door Subaru Impreza rally car was a highly balanced beast, with 4-cylinder turbocharged all-aluminium boxer engine, a drive-by-wire throttle and semi-automatic 6-speed transmission. This RC model assembly kit recreates the Impreza from the year's opening rally in Monte-Carlo, with the form faithfully depicted in durable polycarbonate, and separate parts used to recreate rear wing and side mirrors. Stickers are included to recreate the multitude of team and sponsor logos. The model runs on the adaptable TT-02 chassis, which is equally at home on road and flat dirt surfaces.
The shaft-driven 4WD TT-02 chassis employs a longitudinal layout with the battery on the left and the motor on the right, to give excellent stability. In addition, it features identical left and right suspension arms and uprights for ease of assembly, plus easy-to-maintain gearboxes. It is a highly adaptable chassis, as it offers 2 different wheelbases, 2 ground clearance settings and 2 tread set-ups in addition to a range of 10 possible gear ratios. It is not short on looks either, with brake disc-shaped wheel hubs and stylish front bumper supports. Gold colour fin-spoke wheels are paired with rally block tyres.
- Adjustable Gear Ratio Yes
- Bearings Plastic bushing
- Body Material Polycarbonate
- Chassis Material Plastic
- Construction Type Assembly kit
- Differential Type Gear
- Drive Type Gearbox
- Led Light Buckets No
- Led Lights No
- Motor 540-brushed type
- Requires A 2-channel radio gear
- Scale 1/10
- Shock Damper Friction damper
- Special Feature 1 Torque-tuned motor is included!
- Special Feature 2 The classic form of the car is recreated in polycarbonate, with separately-molded side mirror and rear wing parts.
- Special Feature 3 The TT-02 chassis features a shaft-driven 4WD system that offers easy handling and great customization.
- Special Feature 4 Stickers are included to recreate the markings on the car, as are window masking stickers for use when painting.
- Special Feature 5 16-spoke gold color molded wheels are paired with rally block tires (Item 50476).
- Special Feature 6 A wide range of option parts is available to tune the TT-02 chassis.
- Special Feature 7 Includes a Tamiya TBLE-02S ESC and Torque Tuned motor. ESC features brushless motor mode for easy expandability.
- Suspension Fully independent double wishbone
- Terrain Use Multi-Purpose
- USATamiya USA