The Maverick Strada range gets a totally new look!
The popular 1/10th scale range of Strada vehicles from Maverick have just been updated with new body designs and more!
The 4WD drivetrain uses efficient ball bearings throughout to give drivers maximum runtime and efficiency, and features a molded gear cover to keep dirt and debris away from the gears. Front and rear gear differentials easily transfer the motor's power to durable driveshafts and finally to the pre-mounted tires at all four corners.
The Strada range all feature dual-wishbone independent suspension front and rear, with reliable C-hub style front hubs and extra-strong single-piece rear hubs. The powerful MS-22 servo controls the steering through a dual-point steering system that features an integrated servo saver to protect the servo against crash damage.
New for all the Maverick Strada vehicles are the gold-colored aluminium parts. Chassis top plate, shock mounts and shock caps for the oil-filled shock absorbers. These all add an extra bit of color and style to the chassis, just to make it look even better than before
Finishing off every Maverick Strada car or truck is a fully detailed, completely painted and stickered body with an all-new design that looks amazing!
Strada XB Off-Road Buggy
Want to hit the track with all four wheels spinning, grabbing as much traction as possible? Then the Strada XB 4WD buggy is for you!
Maverick Strada XT Kit Features:
- MM-22 powerful 540 motor
- MSC-30BR-WP forward/reverse waterproof speed control with 12-turn brushed motor limit
- MBP-22 1800mAh Ni-MH battery included with Tamiya battery plug
- MS-22 high-strength steering servo
- MTX/MRX-243 2.4GHz transmitter and receiver with built-in failsafe
- Moulded tub chassis with optimised weight distribution
- Fully adjustable suspension
- 4 oil-filled rebuildable shocks with coil-over springs
- Aluminum gold anodised shock tops
- Fully independent double wishbone suspension
- Tough C-hub front steering knuckles
- Tough efficient 4wd shaft drive train
- Fully ballraced drive train
- Aluminum gold anodised upper deck
- Aluminum gold anodised lightweight centre shaft
- Pre-cut body factory-finished
- Fully adjustable turnbuckles all round
- Front and rear moulded bumpers
- Twin-point steering with integrated servo saver
- Aluminum gold anodised motor heatsink
- Moulded protective gear cover
- 7.2V 1800mAh Ni-MH battery stick pack
- Multi-region wall battery charger
- Length: 420mm
- Width: 310mm
- Height: 165mm
- Wheelbase: 270mm
- Weight: 1.85kg